Wednesday, August 10, 2022
Monday, February 28, 2022
Tuesday, January 11, 2022
With consultation from BCPS Leadership, Executive Directors and Office of Health Services, the following recommendations will be implemented to resume athletic practices and contest at its earliest opportunity.
Practices for the In-person BCPS high schools will begin Wednesday, January 12th with games potentially resuming as early as Friday, January 14th. Student athletes at in-person BCPS high schools will also test on Friday, January 14th. If your student athlete is not feeling well, they should not participate in team practices or contests. As we have done in the past, we will accept tests done from non-CIAN locations for those students who choose not to get tested by CIAN or miss the CIAN test date. Unvaccinated student athletes should be tested for both dates to be eligible for participation.
Tuesday, November 16, 2021
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
The game against Parkville on Friday, October 22 is in the final running to be selected for this honor - voting is open from now until Oct 6th. Vote, vote, vote!! It is our game against the Sparrows Point vs Lansdowne game.
Link to voting poll: www.BaltimoreSun.com/RavensRISE
- Monday, October 4 @ 1pm - Voting Resumes
- New this year:
- The top-2 games vote head-to-head for a 48-hour period
- Bottom 4 games are eliminated this point from Showdown contention
- Wednesday, October 6 @ 10am - Voting Closes & Showdown Game Decided
- New this year: Top Vote getter from 48-hour period is awarded the October 22 Showdown!
Monday, September 6, 2021
Al Miller Stadium Rules/Directions
- Stadium event parking is in the main lot off of Ebenezer Rd
- NO PARKING ON GERST AVE. (except for the following)
Officials, Handicap vehicles (please move the cones drive through and replace the cones behind you)
- All tickets are to be purchased on ticketspicket.com
- Concessions will be open for all stadium events
- No bookbags, food or drinks
- All events are pay and stay
- There should be no standing on the walkway or ramp in the bleachers
- Spot-A-Pots are located at the entrance to the stadium
PHHS Gym Events Rules/Directions
- All spectators should park on the main school lot and enter the building through the rear door at the bottom of the ramp to the stadium
- No one should be in the main building for any reason
- There will be no charge for Badminton
- Volleyball and Basketball tickets can be purchased on Ticketspiket.com
- ALL visitors must wear a mask when inside the building except for the athletes on the playing surface.
- Volleyball will have concessions on the balcony for all games
- Bathrooms are located on the gym floor level at the ends of both hallways (boys to the right and girls to the left facing the gym floor)
- No bookbags, food or drinks
Wednesday, August 25, 2021
The BCPS Office of Athletics will be enforcing the following guidelines for attendance at all BCPS athletic events for athletes, coaches, and spectators:
- Face coverings are required for athletes when inside a school unless the athlete is in the field of play.
- Coaches and sideline players must wear a face covering while indoors, regardless of their vaccine status.
- Face coverings are not required for athletes, coaches, or spectators outdoors.
- Unvaccinated persons are encouraged to wear face coverings if they are in crowded outdoor settings.
- Face coverings are required at all times for spectators attending indoor events.
- Failure to adhere to the face covering guidelines will result in removal from the contest.
- Spectators in attendance must practice social distancing. Failure to adhere to the social distancing guideline will result in removal from the contest.
- There is to be no congregating at the field, in the school, or in the stadium following the game. All parents are to meet their student back at the school.
- Visiting teams will arrive with enough time for warmup prior to the game start time.
- Visiting teams will arrive dressed and ready to take the floor (there will be no access to locker rooms for visiting teams).
- JV/Varsity team not playing will remain in bleachers following social distancing guidelines.
- Visiting teams will follow BCPS mitigation measures.
Tuesday, October 13, 2020
This past week a group of PHHS parents cleaned and painted the Girls Softball dugouts.
Wednesday, December 4, 2019
Congratulations to Shirlene Evans for winning the Booster Raffle of a Free Gator Hoodie for Winter Membership Sign-up!!